Tuesday, February 24, 2009

first blog post

i guess this was supposed to be my first blog post when i made the thing in may. i found it in the drafts thing. you'll notice that i add to this blog thing in torrents. that probably won't change.


Hi, my name is Zach. I'm 20 going on 21, I like learning, fun friends, skateboards, and Pabst Blue Ribbon. I like music a lot. All sorts. I'm from New Jersey so I like it there a lot. I go to Northeastern University and am captain of the football team. I like to write and I like fun. So this blog will have some things that I write, like my award-winning sonnet "Shit, Bate, Shower, Skate," and links, videos, pictures, and information on the acquisition and documentation of fun-oriented shit. I'll also probably talk a lot of shit on people.

i guess that's still my intention, in so many words.

4 comments:

MRG said...

nice mission statement. i can't wait til you start shit-talking. <3

B said...

Cool italics.

king kwamfit said...

Shit talk me please

Anonymous said...

Dig it.